Women's basketball is like animals mating...
It's great that they do it and enjoy it, but don't bother filming it and sticking it on TV because we don't want to watch it. Who really wants to watch either one of these things on a Saturday afternoon? Not me, and yet it's on TV. Do us all a favor and keep it on pay per view.
I was told that I would lose all of my readers if I started with this post, so I'll just put it in there as the second post. That'll make it better received!
ReplyDeleteI just won't even comment on this one, otherwise Mark really will have me blocked.
ReplyDeleteOh Pete, I can tell this is going to be a good blog. If you can make me chuckle at post #2, I'm in the for the long haul!
ReplyDeleteMy husband agrees heartily.
ReplyDeletethat is HILARIOUS. except volleyball - i gotta throw in my sport is the only women's sport worth watching. (maybe that's why they wear the bikinis!)
ReplyDeleteI think turtles might not be so bad to watch because, really, how do they do it? That is all.
ReplyDelete